|IQ Post Reference||Parts Manager|
|Salary||£35,000 per annum|
|OTE||£50,000 per annum|
|Hours of work and pattern||45 hours per week worked Monday to Friday 08:00 to 18:00|
An incredible opportunity has arisen for an experienced Parts Manager to join our busy Parts Department at our Gatwick Centre.
You will lead a fantastic team in delighting our customers and getting it right the first time. You will be managing stock and helping to maximise the profitability and efficiency of the department. You will coordinate with the workshops and Sales teams as well as selling directly to the public.The Individual
- Knowledge and previous experience in the retail motor industry particularly in Parts and Accessories at a high level.
- An ability to create a workplace environment and culture that allows all staff to develop and excel in their jobs.
- Coaching and mentoring skills to help sales staff overcome weaknesses and shortcomings.
- Leadership and coaching attributes.
- Exceptional customer facing and interpersonal skills to enable difficult situations to be overcome successfully verbally and written.
- An ability to negotiate effectively and at a high level together with good numeracy and literacy skills.
- Up-to-date knowledge of vehicle legislation, consumer legislation and trade practices.
- Knowledge and comprehension of the Trade Descriptions, Consumer Protection and Consumer Credit Laws.
- Professional qualifications and membership of the I.M.I. an added advantage.
- Full UK Driving licence
As well as having the opportunity to work for the iconic BMW and MINI brands you will be part of a successful privately-owned business where our people are our greatest asset.
Our mission is ‘to inspire each other to delight our customers’, we do this through our ‘Winning Together’ brand values;
- Working as One Team
- Being Warm and Welcoming
- Doing what you say you will do
The motor trade is a tough, highly competitive market, but we believe it’s these values which makes us successful and why our staff stay with us.Benefits
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive, realistic earning potential
- Company Car
- Working in a fantastic showroom environment
- Training at the BMW UK Academy
- 24 days basic holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- Pension & Life assurance
- Discounts on new and used cars and bikes, parts and servicing
- Bike2Work scheme
- Business Casual Dress Code
- Plus many more benefits
For more information on life at Vines check out www.vinesgroup.co.uk/life-at-vines/Download Job Description Here