|IQ Post Reference||Group Marketing Operations Manager|
|Salary||Up to £40,000 dependent on experience|
|Hours of work and pattern||40 hours per week worked over a Monday to Friday Period. A blend of working from home and a minimum of 2 days a week on site at one of our centres based in Redhill, Gatwick or Guildford.|
The Marketing Operations Manager will lead and facilitate the delivery of all business operational activities alongside the wider marketing team. The Operations Manager will manage project resources, stakeholders, cross functional activities and dependencies to deliver projects on time, on budget and to a high-quality standard, ensuring alignment to scope with closely managed risks/issues and with a focus on meeting Vines Group defined objectives.
This individual will have a strong strategic and analytical background but will equally be required to be very hands on in fulfilling operational day to day functions. This role will require an independent worker capable and confident of running projects alongside the wider marketing team; whether remotely and or on premises.The Individual
- Experienced professional with a minimum of 5 years marketing experience required.
- Joining an award-winning marketing department; this individual must be willing to self-innovate, take risks & enjoy a challenging and fast paced working environment.
- This individual will be a confident presenter and can demonstrate a high level of influence and compliance.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong background in a broad-brush project management role across multimedia.
- This individual will have a strong strategic and analytical background but will be required to be very hands on in fulfilling operational day to day functions.
- Due to the size of the department, this individual must be happy to flit between management responsibilities and actively deliver tasks themselves.
- Flexible WFH and office-based role – needs an independent worker who will need to be able to remotely integrate daily with a wider team.
- Clean full UK Driving Licence
As well as having the opportunity to work for the iconic BMW and MINI brands you will be part of a successful privately-owned business where our people are our greatest asset.
Our mission is ‘to inspire each other to delight our customers’, we do this through our ‘Winning Together’ brand values;
- Working as One Team
- Being Warm and Welcoming
- Doing what you say you will do
The motor trade is a tough, highly competitive market, but we believe it’s these values which makes us successful and why our staff stay with us.Benefits
What’s in it for you?
- Hybrid working
- 24 days basic holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- Pension & Life assurance
- Discounts on new and used cars and bikes, parts and servicing
- Bike2Work scheme
- Business Casual Dress Code
For more information on life at Vines check out www.vinesgroup.co.uk/life-at-vines/Download Job Description Here