|IQ Post Reference||Group Marketing Digital Manager|
|Salary||Up to £45,000 depending on experience|
|Hours of work and pattern||40 hours per week worked over a Monday to Friday period. This will be a blend of working from home and a minimum of 2 days a week onsite at one of our centres based in Redhill, Gatwick or Guildford.|
Supporting the Group Marketing Manager and the wider Group Marketing team in all aspects of digital marketing for all brands within Vines Group to support business objectives of lead generation, sales, brand loyalty and awareness with particular focus on website management, social media and content marketing.
This individual will have a strong strategic and analytical background but will equally be required to be very hands on in fulfilling operational day to day functions. This role will require an independent worker capable and confident of running projects alongside the wider marketing team; whether remotely and or on premises.The Individual
- Be an experienced Digital Marketing Manager with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in digital marketing.
- Able to demonstrate strong background in management of social media channels, websites and content management.
- This individual must have a curious mind, be highly compliant and steadfast in their work ethic.
- Experience with managing a direct report desired
- This individual will have a strong strategic and analytical background but will be required to be very hands on in fulfilling operational day to day functions.
- Due to the size of the department, this individual must be happy to flit between management responsibilities and actively deliver tasks themselves.
- Joining an award-winning marketing department; this individual must be willing to self-innovate, take risks & enjoy a challenging and fast paced working environment
- Clean full UK Driving Licence
As well as having the opportunity to work for the iconic BMW and MINI brands you will be part of a successful privately-owned business where our people are our greatest asset.
Our mission is ‘to inspire each other to delight our customers’, we do this through our ‘Winning Together’ brand values;
- Working as One Team
- Being Warm and Welcoming
- Doing what you say you will do
The motor trade is a tough, highly competitive market, but we believe it’s these values which makes us successful and why our staff stay with us.Benefits
What’s in it for you?
- Hybrid working
- 24 days basic holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- Pension & Life assurance
- Discounts on new and used cars and bikes, parts and servicing
- Bike2Work scheme
- Business Casual Dress Code
For more information on life at Vines check out www.vinesgroup.co.uk/life-at-vines/Download Job Description Here