|IQ Post Reference||Bodyshop Administrator|
|Salary||£23,400 Per Annum|
|Hours of work and pattern||45 hours per week worked over a Monday to Friday period 08:00 to 18:00|
We are recruiting for an Administrator to join our Bodyshop Department. Primarily customer facing but also providing operational support to the Bodyshop Controller and Bodyshop Manager.
This varied role will include the following
- Customer handling and dealing with insurance companies
- Ensure cleanliness and tidiness of loan car fleet.
- Creation of repair invoices to retail, internal and insurance companies.
- Organisation of Bodyshop administration
- Following up on customer queries via telephone and email.
- Providing regular customer and insurance repair updates.
- Responsible for good communication links between departments.
- Organisation of drivers for collections and deliveries.
- General office related duties
- Previous administration experience
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure while remaining calm in disposition and composed under stress.
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Display a friendly but professional approach to visitors.
- IT literate in Microsoft
- Positive attitude
- Ability to multitask
As well as having the opportunity to work for the iconic BMW and MINI brands you will be part of a successful privately-owned business where our people are our greatest asset.
Our mission is ‘to inspire each other to delight our customers’, we do this through our ‘Winning Together’ brand values;
- Working as One Team
- Being Warm and Welcoming
- Doing what you say you will do
The motor trade is a tough, highly competitive market, but we believe it’s these values which makes us successful and why our staff stay with us.Benefits
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive, realistic earning potential
- Working in a fantastic showroom environment
- Training at the BMW UK Academy
- 24 days basic holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- Pension & Life assurance
- Discounts on new and used cars and bikes, parts and servicing
- Bike2Work scheme
- Business Casual Dress Code
- Plus many more benefits
For more information on life at Vines check out www.vinesgroup.co.uk/life-at-vines/Download Job Description Here