|IQ Post Reference||Gatwick Technician|
|Salary||Up to £30,000 dependent on experience|
|OTE||Up to £38,000 dependent on experience|
|Hours of work and pattern||40 Hours per week, Monday to Friday to cover the opening hours, currently 0800 - 1800|
As a Technician you will undertake maintenance, service and repair activities on motor vehicles of all types to the highest standard within the scheduled times and seek to find ways to delight customers with regard to the completeness and quality of work performed.
Carry out work completely and effectively within manufacturers’ servicing and repair times those set by your Manager.
Test, diagnose faults and repair vehicles as and when requested by your manager or supervisory staff.
Advise and report on vehicle and parts faults and servicing requirements noticed while working on vehicles, including future servicing repair requirements
Look for ways to identify future customer costs savings by recommending preventative maintenance and appropriate vehicle expenditure.The Individual
- Organised and methodical approach to problem solving.
- A care for and attention to, detail
- Having good manual dexterity
- Being able to work alone.
- Good time management skills
- Suitable fitness and absence level
As well as having the opportunity to work for the iconic BMW and MINI brands you will be part of a successful privately-owned business where our people are our greatest asset.
Our mission is ‘to inspire each other to delight our customers’, we do this through our ‘Winning Together’ brand values;
- Working as One Team
- Being Warm and Welcoming
- Doing what you say you will do
The motor trade is a tough, highly competitive market, but we believe it’s these values which makes us successful and why our staff stay with us.Benefits
- Competitive, realistic, and uncapped earning potential
- Working in a fantastic showroom environment
- Training at the BMW UK Academy
- 24 days basic holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- Pension & Life assurance
- Discounts on new and used cars and bikes, parts and servicing
- Bike2Work scheme
- Business Casual Dress Code
- Plus many more benefits
For more information on life at Vines check out www.vinesgroup.co.uk/life-at-vines/Download Job Description Here