|IQ Post Reference||Gatwick MINI Sales Executive|
|Salary||£15,000 per annum|
|Hours of work and pattern||45 hours a week 0800-1800 working, five days a week over a Monday to Saturday period|
As a MINI Sales Executive, you will use your sales and customer service expertise to guide our customers through the sales process, offering in-depth knowledge of our products including finance, insurance and accessories.
Is this role for you?
Our best sellers are committed to their job; they are persistent, prepared to work long hours, attentive, intuitive, driven, and enthusiastic.
They have charisma – people buy from people – would people want to buy from you?
Disciplined and Tenacious – our best Sales Executives are persistent and have the discipline to follow up with our customers
They are motivated; they don’t take no for an answer. Rejection is a very real part of selling a product, especially when focusing on cold leads. A great salesperson isn't easily discouraged and keep themselves motivated
Resilience and Empathy - Salespeople have to relate to the customer and support them in choosing the right solutions. Buying a car is one of the most expensive purchases people make so personal empathy is an essential quality.The Individual
- Driven and Self motivated
- Hungry for success and to be the best
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in automotive sales
- Ability to work within a defined sales process environment whilst using a number of systems
- Ability to work under pressure while remaining calm in disposition and composed under stress.
- Numerate and literate at the clerical level required.
As well as having the opportunity to work for the iconic BMW and MINI brands you will be part of a successful privately-owned business where our people are our greatest asset.
Our mission is ‘to inspire each other to delight our customers’, we do this through our ‘Winning Together’ brand values;
- Working as One Team
- Being Warm and Welcoming
- Doing what you say you will do
The motor trade is a tough, highly competitive market, but we believe it’s these values which makes us successful and why our staff stay with us.Benefits
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive, realistic, and uncapped earning potential
- The opportunity to drive all the MINI range as part of your role.
- Working in a fantastic showroom environment
- Training at the BMW UK Academy
- 24 days basic holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- Pension & Life assurance
- Discounts on new and used cars and bikes, parts and servicing
- Bike2Work scheme
- Business Casual Dress Code
For more information on life at Vines check out www.vinesgroup.co.uk/life-at-vines/Download Job Description Here