|IQ Post Reference||Guildford Service Advisor|
|Salary||Up to £24,000 dependent on experience|
|OTE||£34,000 / £36,000 (uncapped)|
|Hours of work and pattern||45 Hours per week 0800 - 1800 worked over a Monday to Friday period|
As part of our service team you will look after approximately 15 service customers a day. You will be the customer’s main point of contact whilst their BMW is being serviced, ensuring they are kept informed of the progress of their service and professionally resolving any issues that may arise. Upon completion of the service you will finalise the invoice and hand the car back to the customer making sure they fully understand all charges and are satisfied with the work carried out.
Who makes a great Service Advisor?
Our best Service Advisors have a passion for offering outstanding customer service. They have the talent to develop trust with our customers and the ability to resolve conflict situations calmly and professionally.The Individual
- At least 1 years motor trade experience as a Service Advisor
- Passion for offering outstanding customer service
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Ability to upsell
- Computer literate
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Well organised
- Full UK Driving Licence
As well as having the opportunity to work for the iconic BMW and MINI brands you will be part of a successful privately-owned business where our people are our greatest asset.
Our mission is ‘to inspire each other to delight our customers’, we do this through our ‘Winning Together’ brand values;
- Working as One Team
- Being Warm and Welcoming
- Doing what you say you will do
The motor trade is a tough, highly competitive market, but we believe it’s these values which makes us successful and why our staff stay with us.Benefits
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive, realistic, and uncapped earning potential
- Working in a fantastic showroom environment
- Training at the BMW UK Academy
- 24 days basic holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- Pension & Life assurance
- Discounts on new and used cars and bikes, parts and servicing
- Bike2Work scheme
- Business Casual Dress Code
For more information on life at Vines check out www.vinesgroup.co.uk/life-at-vines/Download Job Description Here